UPDATE: POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED
We are hiring! UDA is currently seeking a full-time office manager with prior experience in architectural or engineering offices. Candidate must be detail-oriented with bookkeeping background.
- Greet visitors, answer phones, and manage incoming/outgoing mail and packages
- Coordinate office calendar and meetings, use of conference room
- Maintain Outlook contacts for current information
- Maintain all office equipment and inventory, office and kitchen supplies
- Use of BillQuick to monitor staff time entry, business reports, project progress and invoicing
- Use of Quickbooks to transfer project data to financial data
- Assist staff with communications, proposals, submittals, presentations, website, and newsletters
- Some college preferred in the areas of business, bookkeeping, communications or related field
- Professional office experience – Familiarity with A/E/C industry or client-focused design environment preferred
- Strong communication skills required
- Proficiency with MS Office and Quickbooks. Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite and BillQuick preferred
We offer competitive wages and benefits including health insurance. We strive to provide a fun, productive environment for our employees to enhance their professional and personal growth.
Please include work and salary history. Qualified candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $34,666.00 to $40,000.00 /year
If you are interested in applying, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org