Dear Valued Clients and Colleagues,
UDA is thrilled to announce the reopening of our Scottsdale office, starting Tuesday, May 26th. As we transition back to the office, we are committed to ensuring the health and wellbeing of our team, their families, and our clients. It is our top priority to make sure everyone stays safe and feels comfortable as we navigate these uncertain and ever-evolving times. Our new normal may look a little different, but UDA’s commitment to high standards remains constant.
What you can expect from UDA:
- We are dedicated to keeping all work areas disinfected and sanitized with cleaning products, hand sanitizer, and facemasks at every workstation. Our office is equipped with touchless trashcans and hand sanitizing stations. As an added precaution, we have increased our janitorial services.
- All team members have been instructed to stay home if they or their family members have any symptoms. Options to works from home and flexible hours have been established.
What we ask of you:
- Social distancing is being implemented both amongst each other and with our clients. This also includes refraining from shaking hands per the CDC guidelines.
- We are keeping outside visitors to a minimum and within a controlled area. Virtual meetings are encouraged.
- If a meeting is in person, please let us know beforehand if you would like us to be wearing masks so all participants come prepared. Masks and hand sanitizer will also be at your disposal.
Thank you for all your patience, understanding, and support. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Jessica & UDA Staff