Having Trouble Selling a Lot?
Urban Design Associates Can Help!
Urban Design Associates is an award-winning, full service, architecture firm, and has specialized in bringing clients’ visions to life for over 40 years. Lee Hutchison, AIA, and Jessica Hutchison-Rough, AIA, LEED AP, lead a highly talented and experienced staff that takes pride in guiding their clients through an enjoyable and interactive design process.
You Should Try a Feasibility Study
Why you should include a lot feasibility study with your listing:
What is included for your investment of $5,000:
- Creates an ease for buyers to envision lot possibilities
- Puts your land above the competition
- Justify asking price
- Get the buyer’s agent on your side
- Decrease time on the market
- View studies including lot photography
- Site Analysis documenting City and HOA requirements, solar and wind analysis, and special lot features or topography
- Concept plan of marketable floor plan
Let Us Help You
Not only can Urban Design Associates help you sell a difficult lot with a lot feasibility study, but we can also help you sell a fixer-upper home with a remodel feasibility study. We will review and analyze the property and assist with creating a concept site plan to meet design criteria. To make things even easier for you, we’ve created free, downloadable flyers of the feasibility studies we provide. With UDA’s help, even the most difficult of properties can be closed, and ever house can become a dream home.